Why your child should be at Kalamazoo Country Day School:
Kalamazoo Country Day School is committed to academic excellence and developing individual strengths to prepare each and every one of our students for lifelong achievement.
Kalamazoo Country Day School has:
- Incredible opportunities to serve the community, expand social awareness, and promote character development
- A dedicated faculty who bring out the best in every child from Preschool to Eighth Grade
- An accelerated, enhanced, creative curriculum that challenges our students
- An exceptional Math and Science program demonstrated in our placement record with the Kalamazoo Area Math and Science Center
- Top-notch foreign language (Spanish) instruction from Preschool to Eighth Grade.
- Excellent Art and Music Programs which include a partnership with Education for the Arts
- 1:1 Technology integration throughout lower and middle school
Kalamazoo Country Day School, an independent school, provides a supportive, challenging, and creative academic environment for talented and motivated students to prepare them for lifelong achievement.
“Explore – Expand – Excel”
Kalamazoo Country Day School is a community that provides close interaction among students, faculty, and families. We believe that children excel in a caring, secure, child centered environment.
We provide an active and cooperative learning experience. Our rigorous, integrated thematic curriculum promotes critical thinking, problem solving, and risk taking. Our dynamic faculty is sensitive to individual learning styles in order to help students explore their potential.
We are committed to character development through experiences that foster confidence, respect, honesty, caring, and responsibility. Opportunities for community service expand social awareness. Kalamazoo Country Day School encourages an appreciation for cultural differences and traditions.
Kalamazoo Country Day School is a nondiscriminatory school in its educational and admissions policies, scholarship programs, and employment opportunities.